Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Say No To Granny Panties



I don't usually make New Year's resolutions but this year I did promise to make some changes starting with Granny Panties.

Yes it's true. This fashionable, outgoing, young, woman is guilty of rocking plain black cotton GP's. To be honest, this really just started happening as I gained weight. Cute undies didn't fit well and were uncomfortable and the GP's covered the whole of my big ass. I felt like I was being fair if I only purchased black ones

(cut to that scene in Ten Things I Hate About You where she says that you only own black underwear if you want someone to see them)


(tangent: best quote of that movie is "I know you can be overwhelmed and you can be underwhelmed...but can you just be whelmed?")

I DIGRESS...

Since there is nothing young, fab, or free about GP's (or VPL for that matter)...I decided that I will be completely revamping my entire undie drawer. Let's face it, the better you look the better you feel. This definitely goes for what's underneath as well...even if nobody ever sees it. So maybe I won't look like I just stepped off a Vicki's runway, but I sure as heck will feel like it and who couldn't use that confidence boost? So thats it, I'm done with GP's...except in laundry emergencies (aka I've been to lazy to laundry and these are the only underwear I have left).

It's decided...

SAY NO TO GRANNY PANTIES!

2 comments:

  1. haha.....yours is possibly the BEST NY resolution i'v heard! this is truly a great one! did you go to the VS sale?! go stock up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to join the movement, though I am doing better! Stil not VS, but Target has some really cute ones that fit over my butt! :-)

    ReplyDelete