Monday, April 30, 2012

My body reacts in a few different ways to stress.

1. My hair falls out in clumps (yuck)


2. My face breaks out


3. I crave junk food

 
4. I don't sleep well



It always sneaks up on me and I don't realize how stressed I am until I'm munching on french fries at 11: 30 pm and I feel like I've gained 18 lbs. With the exception of tomorrow, I'm still keeping up with my scheduled workouts with my trainer. Its times like these that help me realize that I can't do it on my own. If it were up to me I would never hit the gym during stressful times. I know that seems counter-productive since working out relieves stress but I swear all I want to do is sleep, eat, repeat.

How do you guys deal with stress?

This video made me laugh...and laughing relieves stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment