Thursday, March 22, 2012

I BLANK

Happy Friday-Eve!! I am SO ready for the weekend. I have a ton going on, I need a work break, and I want to schedule 2 hours to see the Hunger Games. We'll see how that goes!!

Anyway, because work has been insane not much else is going on. I was reading Ashley's blog and she did a fun game so I'm going to continue it on....

I AM...choking due to the extremely high level of pollen floating in the air. It sucks because I've never suffered from season allergies before now.
I WANT...a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes and a banging body (is that too much to ask?)
A mere $700...justifiable...right?...
I HAVE...lots of clothes that don't fit (blessing and a curse) so I need to go shopping.
I WISH...well I can't tell you because then it won't come true ;-)
I HATE...bad drivers. Sometimes I don't know whats more stressful, my commute to work or work itself.
I FEAR...losing people I love before they know how much I truly care about them
I HEAR...that someone close to me is having a hard time and I hate it. I wish I could take it away and hurt for them so they don't have to
I SEARCH...for the remote. Constantly. I can never find it and when I do that means I don't know where my cell phone is. I never have both.

I WONDER...about my future.
I REGRET...I don't. Learn Something. Move on.
I LOVE...being Young, Fabulous, and Free
I ALWAYS...check my emails, facebook, and the weather before I get out of bed in the morning
I USUALLY...have something sweet after every meal. I try not to deprive myself.
I want to french kiss whoever invented these. AMAZING.
I AM NOT...interested in arguing about Politics. I think its personal.
I DANCE...in the car because I hate driving and I hate traffic and thats the only way to get me through it
I SING...horribly, while dancing in traffic (usually with all the windows down) and I have no shame
I NEVER...want to skydiving or bungee driving. NO. DESIRE.
I RARELY...use swear words. I try to use euphemisms like "fudge" or "arse"
I CRY...at sad movies and at everything during TOM
I AM NOT ALWAYS...as laid back as I seem. I just hide my "frenzied state" really well
I'M CONFUSED...by how stuff works, like cars (I don't know if its that I'm confused or that I just don't care)
I NEED...to get back into good eating habits if I'm ever going to get that "banging body"

I SHOULD...go to bed ASAP since I have training at 5:30 AM
I PROMISE...to have a good weekend!

I hope that you guys have a great weekend too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment