Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hey Sexy

You ever just have one of those days when you look in the mirror and think "Damn. I look good!"? Since really battling my weight and being honest with myself about my body it's been a long time for me. But today it happened.

This chapter of my weight loss story starts back in January. I was having a particularly crappy day and my mom was in town so she suggested shopping. Out of the blue I decided to try on these red Ray-Ban sunglasses. I immediately fell in love but they were fully collapsable which was weird. So I called every single Sunglass Hut in ATL (literally) looking for them. Nobody had them in stock so I checked the Ray-Ban website. There they were! I ordered them that night and got my package in the mail a few days later. When I opened it I discovered that I had ordered the wrong glasses! I accidently got orange ones because they looked red on the website. I sent them back and found out that the ACTUAL red ones were available. I finally ordered the correct pair and they came in the mail yesterday!


Cute right?!

So I decided to plan an outfit around these glasses. I wanted to do all black with leopard to really make the red pop. I was in a hurry this morning because I had training before work so I wasn't really thinking and just threw something together.


So the outfit is whatever but look how thin I look!!! DAMN I LOOK GOOD!! haha! What a good feeling to look in the mirror and like what you see. It doesn't always happen like that for me so this was a really good way to start my day! I guess the day that I didn't want to go workout and went anyway immediately paid off (well, if only it were that easy...)

Also my not really a problem weight loss problem of the day is that all my rings are too big. So annoying but I shouldn't complain!

Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment