Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cham-who? Chambray!

Can someone please tell me the difference between "Chambray" and "Denim"?? They look the same to me, but regardless the Chambray trend is everywhere. It's definitely a trend I wanted to try. I usually see it in a monochromatic scheme.

Ralph Lauren runway does it right but on me it would be "Yeah Right". I'm only for monochromatic when its all black.

I decided to go for it.

The curvy one is me!

This look was easy, comfy, and pretty cute if you ask me.

Shirt: Daddy's closet (the next time you have the opportunity, men's closets hold a lot of comfy, fashionable, and cute clothes)
Leggings: INC (Macy's)
Tank: Under Armour
Boot Socks: Target
Boots: Kohl's

I definitely would suggest trying this outfit. I don't think you can go wrong. The secret for us curvy girls is to get an oversized shirt to make it more comfy and flattering with the leggings.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment