Thursday, March 15, 2012

Extra Credit

There are some things that we do in everyday life that we should get "extra" credit for. Let's face it....I want my extra credit to be in the form of calories burned.

So here are a few things that I think should count as cardio or "extra" calories burned...

Walking in Heels


I'm a shoe lover but I stand up about 60% of the time at work so I rarely rock heels at work but Lord knows I love 'em. It's hard, you have to balance, it hurts your calves, it hurts the balls of your feet, and by the end of the day all you want to do is take them off but for a girl like me that's only 5'2" they are a must.

Sitting in Traffic


(This is actually a portion of my commute...I was pumped to find it online!)
I'm late for work everyday (I could blame it on traffic but its mostly because I can never find an outfit to wear)...however there is nothing worse than being late for work or headed home on a super long day and seeing nothing but brake lights in front of you or some idiot who is driving 45 mph in the fast lane. I faced this today, my horn works. Rant over.

Eating Chocolate


 I don't have a good argument for this one. Chocolate should never count against you.

Having Spring Allergies


All week my eyes have been watery, my throat has been scratchy, I have had a killer headache, and my sinuses have beem draining. It sucks because its SO beautiful out. I guess I brought on myself since I was riding around like this...



Nothing beats the sunroof and 80 degree Atlanta spring weather!

So what did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment